How can I create an automation that round every hour I set? ex.only run 9am,10am,11am,12am, and 1pm?
Hi @Mar
Are you looking to just have an automation run every hour at the start of the hour? I think it would just depend on the start time being at the start of the hour.
If you're looking at running the rule only on a set number of hours a day like the 9am,10am,11am etc the easiest way is just to create a rule for each of the hours runs you want to do. There might be a way to check the current time as a condition but I have not tried that yet
Use Scheduled item in Automations.
I want to create automation on attached scenario
@Vijendar Kumar Tholia
This topic is now closed as the discussion has become outdated. If you have more questions or want to continue the conversation, feel free to start a new topic. For more details on why we close older threads, check out our Rules of engagement - Atlassian Community .
Thank you for your understanding!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.