Hello,
I created some training here and would love your feedback.
How to start using Atlassian Cloud for FREE! | 6 steps to get Confluence Cloud FREE | Add and integrate Jira
YouTube: How to start using Atlassian Cloud for FREE! | 6 steps to get Confluence Cloud FREE | 4K | Sept 2025
YouTube: Rovo's description of my tutorial
YouTube: Rovo describes my Jira project's workflow documentation page in Confluence
Thank you for your time.
Hey @Tim Braxton - lots of great info in there, and appreciate you sharing what you've created!
Some thoughts:
Thanks so much for your suggestions, @Rob Hean. You helped me to get creative with the documentation. I used the same public link for the starting page and kept a copy of the original so others can see what it initially looked like. I'll probably go back through and add some more screen captures. Any other thoughts?
(Original) How to start using Atlassian Cloud for FREE! | 6 steps to get Confluence Cloud FREE | Add and integrate Jira
Thanks again!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.