Hi,
I'm trying to reproduce the sprint report. I can have different status for issues :
- done
- not done
- remove from sprint
- done outside the sprint.
I managed to determine all (story points, status, etc...).
But I've spent 2 weeks trying everything without achieving it :
How can I determine if an issue not completed at the end of a sprint is "not done" or "removed from sprint". I looked at every field, tried everything I could ... I need help.
I can prove with example for the situations : both are not done. Both ending at the same time as the end of the sprint, pushed to next sprint. One is "not done", the other one is "removed from the sprint". No clue why this distinction.
Is there a way with api data to do so ?
Thx a lot. I spent too many hours without succeeding at this ...