Want to use workflow to check if a story has a field like Due Date but if empty get it from the epic due date field. there are several other fields I would like to do the same.
Hi @Travis Sims
Are you wanting to do this with the workflow on some condition or with an automation rule on the status transition?
Kind regards,Bill
would like to do this with an automated rule. > when status goes from TODO to Dev in progress > check due date on story> if empty get it from epic
@Bill Sheboy
Thanks for that information, and I believe you have outlined the rule with the steps you note:
Have you tried creating the rule, and if so, run into any challenges?
Yes, I cannot get the due date to copy from the epic. It says that it could not be found.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.