Dear Community,
I have asked this question on the same and you people replied to it. Your reply helps me alot. Now I have another question related to this. For Retrieving the issues, created from last sevendays starting from the current date, I have used below REST URI
https://clario-onecoadev-team.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/search/jql
I am using the URI in Postman and supplied additional arugments like query as body
{"jql":"project =\"ONECA\" && issueType = \"Release Request JC\" && created >= -7d"}
For login credentials, I have given my user name and API Key.
After Providing all the things I got the response. And below is the response what I got
{
"issues": [
{
"id": "12184"
},
{
"id": "12151"
},
{
"id": "12120"
}
],
"isLast": true
}
Here am getting list of jira tickets(issues).
My requirement is, under each issue, I need to get system fields like key, description and a set of custom fields (May be up to 65), some of the fields only may have data, which is fine. This is what my requirement is, please assist me in this regards. We are doing JIRA Cloud evaluation. Your response will help us greatly. Thanks alot.