tl;dr - When using the "create page" macro in my form, I can enter text and assign the parent page that auto-populates, but the new page isn't under the parent, it's an orphan at the bottom of the space.
Detailed problem: I'm trying to use the create page macro, but I can't figure out how to create a form field to allow users to assign the parent page within that macro.
I'd like to have either a text field to enter the page title, or dropdown selector in the form with the 4 project summary pages in our team space. I was able to get the form to search for Confluence pages, but when selected, it doesn't create the page under that parent page.
Example: I'm looking at the above "test page" and want to create a new page as a child to "project alpha". I can create the page, assign a name, but it's still under the parent page "test page" and not the desired "project alpha".
The goal is to be able to place the new project page under any parent page, regardless of which Confluence page it's created from.
Solution attempts: I've tried using the "create page" IFTTT, the "blog post" method for IFTTT, and the "move page" IFTTT. I'm new to this and not an administrator by role. I'm just the one trying to build a project space for our small team.
@Alex Medved _ConfiForms_ any guidance would be greatly appreciated.