I am unable to add automations that are not manually triggered to Confluence pages. I have tried this on my personal space where I have full admin. An example is an automation triggered when a page is edited. I can add and run automations that are manually triggered. Can anyone please help out.
Thanks.
Hey @sravani vennapusa ,
What's the requirement from your side? Do you need a trigger for when the page is updated/edited or something else?
There are triggers, such as Page edited, that you might try to use. You can find a list of all available triggers here: Triggers in Confluence automation
When you start creating a new automation rule, what do you see? I mean, what seems to be the issue when it comes to triggers?
Cheers,Tobi
Note that you can only "run" those automations using the "Run rule" feature that use a selected set of triggers (which include manual, scheduled, etc.)
A rule that uses the "page edited" trigger cannot be run using "Run rule", because it expects a context around it (e.g. a specific page!).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.