Hi
I recently missed an RSVP event. Is there any way I can still access it? Also, I’ve occasionally been seeing an error page when trying to view some content, may I know the reason for it?
Thanks!
Mahanth
Hi @Mahanth Prudhvi P , thanks for your post.
Which event are you referring to please? Sometimes events are recorded and available on Youtube later but it depends on which one you are referring to. Can you provide some more information please?
Thanks
Hi @Valerie Knapp thank for your response.
I am talking about "Teach Me How to Rovo: Lab" but I am interested to watch any event either community event or Atlassian events or knowledge source(Use cases or practical knowledge) that is about AI or Rovo or AI Agents.
Thank you again.
Hi @Mahanth Prudhvi P , thanks for providing more information.
I found this recording on Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZFGRB_6M2k
Then, here in the community, there are several short courses on Rovo, like this one -https://community.atlassian.com/learning/path/get-the-most-out-of-rovo https://community.atlassian.com/learning/catalog?product=Rovo
I hope this helps you.
Cheers
Hi @Valerie Knapp two community links which you have shared are not working. I am getting an error.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.