Hello,
I understand that from September 25, the chart macro will be disabled (it is currently not working) as it is written in: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/learn-which-macros-are-being-removed/It is recommended to use the "Insert chart" function after creating a table as alternative, but when using it, the data chart does not display any information, no matter which chart type I am choosing in Chart options, I am attaching a screenshots:
Hi @IT pagalba ,
Noticed that your table is rather simple but you don't have a header name for the first column that is supposed to go to the X axis. Maybe this is what confuses the chart? Try to name it somehow and check once more.
There is an option, which allows you to change what will be displayed as X axis, anyway, I tried to recreate the chart with the header you mentioned, result is the same:
Still facing the issue. I tried incognito mode and another browser, result is the same, so it's not a cache of the browser.
Once we had an issue with the Page Properties Report macro, it didn't recognize special symbols. Try to remove the temperature sign from the second column (I mean, "Month"/"Temperature"/... and try to create a chart). Maybe this helps.
I created the whole new table, without any special symbols, it doesn't help either:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.