Hello,I'm receiving an HTTP 410 error when performing a get call from the endpoint /rest/api/3/search.
{"errorMessages": ["L'API demandée a été supprimée. Veuillez migrer vers l'API /rest/api/3/search/jql. Un guide complet de migration est disponible à l'adresse https://developer.atlassian.com/changelog/#CHANGE-2046"],"errors": {}}which means in english{"errorMessages": ["The requested API has been deprecated. Please migrate to the API /rest/api/3/search/jql. A complete migration guide is available at https://developer.atlassian.com/changelog/#CHANGE-2046"],"errors": {}}
while there is no error when performing the same call from the endpoint /rest/api/3/search.
Welcome @armel.kaptue
You are correct that the current API has been deprecated, which tool are you using? Swagger, Postman?
Thanks @Nikola Perisic I'm using an ETL called FME to perform the get but I can try with postman if you prefer.If it is deprecated, what is the current syntax to list the issues in JIRA?
Hi @armel.kaptue -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Here are the various work item search endpoints, including both the active and deprecated ones:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issue-search/#api-group-issue-search
Kind regards, Bill
Hey @armel.kaptue
Welcome to Atlassian Community
The 410 status code means the JVIS API you were using has been removed. This is a planned change we have been announcing since August 2024.
Please migrate to the new, enhanced search-based API. You can find full details and migration guidance in our https://developer.atlassian.com/changelog/#CHANGE-2046
Here are the deprecated JVIS Endpoints and Their Replacements
GET /rest/api/3/search → GET /rest/api/3/search/jql
POST /rest/api/3/search → POST /rest/api/3/search/jql
POST /rest/api/3/search/id → Jira Cloud platform REST API
I hope this will help fix the issue, have a good day!
RegardsChitra Nagdeo
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.