Hi @Harsh Chhabra ,
Welcome to Atlassian community and thank you for your question.
Some info:
About LLM: https://www.atlassian.com/trust/atlassian-intelligence#:~:text=When%20using%20Atlassian%20Intelligence%20and,follows%20existing%20Atlassian%20security%20practices.
Supported file type by Rock Chat:: https://support.atlassian.com/rovo/docs/using-rovo-chat/
I hope it helps
Thanks for Response- First Query
Is Rovo Chat & Atlassian Intelligence Same - as the answers for Docs says what Rovo documents rovo can interpretate not what Atlassian Intelligence can
Hi @Harsh Chhabra
No Atlassian intelligence is a different tool than Rovo. Atlassian intelligence is a feature that help in the use of Jira and Confluence, but doesn't inspect/analyse the attachments content.
Rovo offers Agents and Chat that can operator with files.
Regards
From what I’ve seen, the AI can read common file types once they’re indexed, but it treats every question as a fresh one, since multi‑turn chats aren’t in play yet. Atlassian hasn’t shared which LLM sits under the hood, so we’re all guessing there. For a bit of context on how AI search helps with structured info, I liked how https://crowdo.net/local-seo explains keeping data consistent for better results.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.