Hello
We are using Jira to manage all our product and project at Company level.
I'm using Plans to provide consolidated view of the projects for a specific domain.
However, my manager things that the view is messy and hard to understand at one glance. Which is not entirely false as we have data coming from multiple Jira Project (or Space) and the overall display of the data in Plans lacks optimization (unless I didn't find the correct option).
Can anyone does a way to have our data displayed in one the kind of format below (it's will end up in a powerpoint:

We have the weeks or months in column, workiitem are can be seen either as a milestone or as a bar and we have a category (the category being taken from the label or for the project name) in a first column. The name of the workitem displayed in the bar (as in the left image) allows to gain space
I'm not sure we can do it with Jira but maybe a solution using an Apps (or a third party solution that can connect to jira ) ?
thanks for any inputs