Dear Community,
I have a problem with my workflows since the new workflow editor was switched on.
I have a transition that shall only be allowed is a sub-task has been created for this work item (The status of that sub-task has to be DONE -> this condition works fine, but I also need to check IF a subtasks exists at all and block the transition otherwise).
In the editor this rule, which has worked fine so far looks now like this: see image
But this does not work. It does not recognize that a subtask exists and the transition is blocked. Now all our work items are blocked at this stage. I would have to remove this condition to get it working again. but I still want to have this check there...
2 questions:
1: Any idea WHY this rule suddenly does not work anymore in the new editor?
2: How can I make the rule work again?
Thanks for your help!