Our team use Live Docs but some members can't edit it at the same time. I would like to know the number of maximum simultaneous connections. If there is any documentaion about it, please share it.
Hi @hikaru.morita ,
In standard pages, the max number of editors is 12 (including yourself): Draft, publish, and update a page / Collaborative editing I believe this also applies to Live Docs, but would need to test it out.
There's a feature request related to setting/configuring max. number of editors: CONFCLOUD-59734: Ability to set the Maximum editor limit
Cheers,Tobi
@Tomislav Tobijas I appliciate for your answer.We currently use Premium Plan, so that I hope more than 12 editors can use it at the same time. And I'm looking for the description of Live Docs, have you seen it before ?Thank you for sharing the feature request pages. I will put in request.
@hikaru.morita Welcome to the community. You can start with this page: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/create-and-collaborate-in-real-time-with-live-docs/
Thanks for the link @Barbara Szczesniak ! I've added feedback for the team to include information about the maximum number of editors/collaborators on Live Doc. @hikaru.morita I don't think there's any official resource where you can find the exact number written down.
@Barbara Szczesniak @Tomislav Tobijas Sorry for my late reply, and thank you for your answers.@Tomislav Tobijas > I've added feedback for the team to include information about the maximum number of editors/collaborators on Live Doc.I really appreciate for this !I guess there is no more todo so, I'm going to close this question. Thank you for all answers.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.