Hi all,
I need a clarification. My IT team has told me the function issueFunction in commented("...") is not supported in Jira cloud anymore.
I don't think this is accurate. We do have installed the script runner plugin but we keep seeing the message.
“Field ‘issueFunction’ does not exist or you do not have permission to view it.”
when I click on the + icon the function is not listed there


Actually only these following are being displayed... I don't think these are all supported functions by scriptrunner
- linkedIssuesOfRecursive
- linkedIssuesOfRecursiveLimited
- subTasksOf
- childrenOf
- parentsOf
- epicsOf
- issuesInEpics
- versionMatch
- projectMatch
- componentMatch
- issueFieldMatch
- issueFieldExactMatch
- dateCompare
- inSprint
- nextSprint
- previousSprint
- addedAfterSprintStart
Coud someone help me confirm if is it true that the function issueFunction in commented("...") is not supporte by Jira cloud anymore?
I would appreciate if you can share any alternatives in case is not supported.
Thank you.