I am having pytest execution results in XML format, I am trying to send the results from Git Actions to Qmetry Test management Server. I want to update the linked testcases in existing testsuite with the results.But it's creating new testcases in the existing testsuite and not mapping the results with the existing testcases.I tried updating XML with the exact Qmetry entity keys and test summary but still its creating a new testcase. I tried multiple XML formats but nothing is working.What should be the exact format of XML to have the correct mapping or is it something related to Project configurations/settings which is causing this mismatch.This is the curl command which i am using to send the results - curl -X POST \"https://{url}/rest/import/createandscheduletestresults/1" \-H "apikey:$QM_API_KEY" \-H "project:Project name" \-F "file=@results_clean.xml" \-F "entityType=JUNIT" \-F "is_matching_required=false" \-F "testsuiteId=id" \-F "automationHierarchy=2" \-F "cycleID=id" \-F "releaseID=id" \-F "projectID=id"Is there anything wrong with the curl parameters?Here is the sample xml which my framework is generating<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><testsuites><testsuite name="pytest"><testcase classname=test.test1 name="[XDX-TC-27890] Verify test" time="1.000" /><testcase classname=test.test1 name="[XDX-TC-27891] Another test case" time="1.000" /></testsuite></testsuites>
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.