Hi ,
I have created a page but now I am not able to access to that page.
https://gm-sdv.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DVE/pages/edit-v2/544578680?draftShareId=31209998-8cfd-420e-8f12-ac3e747a43e5
Hello @Warida Alam Chowdhury
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Note that we are a user community, using our own instances of Confluence. We don't have access to your Confluence instance and are not the administrators for your Confluence instance.
If you provide more information about your problem we might be able to advise you how to solve it.
Or, you can escalate the issue to the administrators of your Confluence instance to get assistance.
What happens when you try to access the page?
I notice that the URL you provided is to the Editor for a page. Have you tried simply viewing the page you created by searching for it or navigating to it through the page tree?
yes I tried to simply viewing the page but then it said I don't have access, then I request access again and it went to one of my team members, he gave me permission to view but still not able to view the page
Are you able to view other pages in the same space?
To debug why you cannot view a specific page requires us to ask questions that only Confluence administrators or an administrator for that space will be able to answer.
The first step would be to get the information from the Share settings of the page by clicking the Share button in the upper right corner of the page.
If any restrictions have been applied to the page directly or to a parent page, the information will show up here.
If there are no restrictions applied to or inherited by the page, the next thing to look at is the Space Permissions to confirm that you have either individually been granted appropriate permissions or indirectly been granted appropriate permissions as the member of a groups that has permissions.
I am getting above message
@Warida Alam Chowdhury
In your latest reply you said "I am getting the above message". Was that your reply to my question "Are you able to view other pages in the same space?"
If you are unable to see any pages in the space then you have not been granted permissions correctly to view the content of that space. You will need to talk to the Confluence Administrators or the administrator for that specific space to get the correct permissions granted to you.
If you have already done that and they say they have granted you the correct permissions, work with them to confirm that the login you are using matches the account to which they granted permissions.
You could also suggest to them to join this thread and we can ask them questions to help them debug the situation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.