Hi,
I search a workitem that contains the key to another workitem in his summary field.This JQL query does not return any results
However, I have a issuethat exists with "depro-686" in his summary.
Can you help me with my JQL query ?
regards
Hi @Mélanie Liguet ,
Thank you for your question. If you are searching for DEPRO-686 it is just required to write the following jql:
summary ~ "DEPRO-686" (without \")
If you are searching for "DEPRO-686":
summary ~ "\"DEPRO-686\""
If you are searching for [DEPRO]:
summary ~ "\\[DEPRO\\]"
Hope it helps
Hi Mélanie,
Just try Project = ABC and summary ~ "DEPRO-686"
Hi @Mélanie Liguet
I just tried this,Test API-2
Using the search options:
Both JQL options found the issue
Thanks,
but, thats not works without \"
I replicated the same work item and jql and for me it works:
Try to debug the jql removing piece by piece
same
Try project = iss and summary ~ "DEPRO-686*"
This as the Summary states DEPRO-686-TEST
I founda dash had slipped behind xxx-686-If I remove the dash, it works.
Thank you very much for your help.
Please accept the community members answers as a solution, if the answers helped to solve or provide a workaround to your request.
This will help other community member trying to solve the same or provide them with a work around
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.