How can I check the notifications settings for other users in atlassian operations? It was available in the Opsgenie, but now I can check only my own settings
Hi @Sergey Rostovskiy
Welcome to the community.
Simply said you can't this is up to the user. As Atlassian changed this to JSM, all is related to the user account.
So only a user can determine this.
So even though we used to be able to see this in OpsGenie (was critical for helping debug notification issues), you're now saying Atlassian took that away from EVERYONE, including admins?I thought OpsGenie to JSM migration was going to provide Feature parity?
I found that I am able to view team members' notification settings by following the flow below -Operations > General Configurations > Role Assignment, and select a user to check their alert notifications.
Hope this helps
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.