I am trying to send an auto reply when a user does not respond within a day. When I look at the audit log it runs every day around 1AM but always states 'No Actions Performed.' Can anyone take a look at the picture and tell me what I am doing wrong? It would be appreciated.
Thanks,Trenton
Hello @Trenton Finley
Look at the bottom of the Trigger. There is a checkbox that you have checked that limits the issues to be selected to ones that have changed since the last time the rule executed.
I suspect that the issues are not getting updates between one execution of the rule and the next execution
Hi @Trenton Finley ,
could you remove the checkbox for 'Only include issues that have changed since the last time this rule executed' under the JQL query?
If you validate your query and there are issues that meet this JQL, it will send reminders in the next run.
Thanks to you both. I unchecked the box and ran it and it worked. I appreciate your help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.