Hi,
I'm using claude and mcp server to connect to jira.
I'm able to create ticket using mcp server and claude but I would like to link the tickets with an story with relation "is tested by"
how can I do this?
Thank you
Hi @Maria Cracco
Since your question is a bit abstract, my answer is too. Big sigh of relief: you can use Jira Automation to do the job. But in order to process your tickets from Claude Code, you need to:
A somewhat different approach would be to define a custom field "tested by". The Claude ticket could be expanded in that way to incorporate the test person, which eliminates the need to even create a separate story altogether. Kind regards,Dick
Hi Dick thanks for your answer.
That's exactly what I did. Created the tickets with claude with comment "this ticket tests story-xxxx" and the in jira automation I've added the rule to create the link after extracting the jira US number.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.