Hey community I need your help here,
I want to make use of the {{#lookupIssues}} function and use if-condition for further filtering the fetched issues.
Use case:
I want to two lookupIssues lists in a comment or description field.
The first Issue list:
Every fetched issue should be checked whether its "customfield_10110" has the same value as the "customfield_10110" from the current issue, where the automation is triggered from. If it returns TRUE, the issue key should be listed in a bullet point list.
The second issue list should contain all the other issues, where the condition is not met.
FYI: In customfield_10110 we store supplier names. So in other words I want to get a list of other issues, which have the same supplier in the custom field like in the trigger (current) issue.
It seems like I cannot compare a value from the current (trigger) issue with a value of the looked-up issues. The manual triggered automation won't create a comment or post a new description field text.
I tried the following things:
Test 1 – referencing the 2nd compare value (from trigger issue) with a smart value in {{brackets}}
{{#lookupIssues}}
{{#if(equals(customfield_10110,{{issue.customfield_10110}}))}}
* {{key}}
{{/}}
Test 2 – referencing the 2nd compare value (from trigger issue) with a smart value in "{{brackets and quotes}}" to make it a string
{{#lookupIssues}}
{{#if(equals(customfield_10110,"{{issue.customfield_10110}}"))}}
* {{key}}
{{/}}
Test 3 – storing the supplier name (customfield_10110) as a variable "currentsupplier" and trying to reuse the variable in the if-condition
{{#lookupIssues}}
{{#if(equals(customfield_10110,{{currentsupplier}}))}}
* {{key}}
{{/}}
Any ideas folks?
Please guys, have a solution for me
Thanks in advance!
Marvin