The key e.g. PROJ-123 is the basis of human representation of jira/jsm tickets. For those needing reporting extracted via Delta Sharing, it seems like using the jira_issue_enhanced_table is the only option. That table comes in with a 5-8hr delay. Having to rely on it for the Key value renders all other approaches using 'live' tables critically deficient. Are there other field sources for this info? I see an issuekey field, but it appears to be null for all our projects.
I'm thinking I may need to pull this via API, in combination with enhanced table queries for historical data, but that seems rather extreme for something so rudimentary, hence I think I may be missing something.
schema ref: https://support.atlassian.com/analytics/docs/data-share-schema-for-jira-family-of-products/#Tables-specific-to-Jira-Service-Management
Please see reposted item here: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Atlassian-Analytics-questions/Is-there-no-issue-key-work-item-key-in-the-Atalassian-Data-Share/qaq-p/3106822#U3107915
Hi @Joanna Waligora ,
I suggest to post the question in the Analytics channel: https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Atlassian-Analytics/ct-p/analytics
Anyway the field for issue key should be issue_key.
Kind regards
Reposted. Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.