In on-prem Confluence, I created a number of pages which started with a Tabs Container, and the containers each contained a number of "Tabs Pages". On those pages, I would use the "Insert JIRA Issue/Filter" macro to add 3 JIRA views to each Tab Page.
The result was I could make a webpage which started with 3 large product groups (containers). You select one of them, and 6-8 smaller groups (pages) appeared. You clicked on the smaller product group you wanted, and you were presented with the 3 views (JIRA views) for that product group. It worked really well, was intuitive, and developers could always find their product.
I am trying to recreate this in Confluence/JIRA/Mosiac cloud after our migration but am unable to figure out how to add Tab Containers. I can create the 3 views per product, but how do I add them to a container so that they show only if the container is selected?