I have forgot the the password of my work email on invisible technologies and when i try to reset it says contact admin but i do not know how.
Hello @nitin
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Was your email address provided to you by your employer? If so, contact the technical support organization of your employer.
Hi @Trudy P Claspill I tried getting help from atlassian.com but they are asking me to contact my site admin and i got no idea who is the site admin of invisible technologies.
Are you able to access your email account directly - not trying to login to Atlassian products but rather just logging in to check the email in the email application itself?
How did you get your email address? Is it an address provided to you by your employer? Is it an email account you set up for yourself through a public service like Gmail? Did Invisible Technologies provide you with the email address?
@Trudy P Claspill , I have a similar problem. I forgot the password to my work email on Invisible Technologies, and when I try to reset it, it also says contact admin, but I do not know how. The email was provided to me by the company; I didn't set it up. How do I reset the password?
Hello @Ananela Stuurman
You will have to contact the company that provided you with the email address to find out how to reset the address for accessing the email account.
Hi, did you manage to reset the password? If you did, do you mind sharing how?
I have the same problem... Did you fix it? I don't know who is the site admin and as consequence I don't know what I have to do
yeah i have the same issue, im really confused as to how i contact the invisible admin. i can't find it anywhere
@Ananela Stuurman did you fix the problem? If so, do you mind to help me?
Hello,
I'm happy to announce that I recovered my password 🎉
I sent an email to: agent-hiring@invisible.co explaining my problem, and the day after, I was able to change my password.
I hope this can help all of you.
Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.