I want to know how to adjust the setting so that I as an administrator can log time for my team members for meetings and such.
You can not. They have to report their time on themselves.
Is this just for the cloud version?
At my previous company we were able to add time as an admin to other users, but we had the server version.
I guess you used the Tempo addon.
Ah yes... we did.
Thank you.
If you are a JIRA admin, you can login as the user to peform actions on their behalf:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/log-in-as-another-user-776994835.html
A site admin, I mean.
Ah yes, that would work. Although it would likely be easier to just comment on the task and remind them to log their own time.
I'm currently researching add-ons for reporting on time, I'll keep an eye out for ones that have the ability to log time for others.
Thank you for your help.
Only one on cloud that has ability to report time for others is Tempo and actually it's because it's pre-installed server addon.
=== Caution! Self advertisement ! ===
Although you can try Work Time Calendar that has calendar view with copy feature so other users will be able to copy your reporting.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.