Field Account is disappearing even it is filled. I have tried to edit already filled Account but then it suddenly dissapeared. So I am unable to change the field Account.
Hello @Diana Ujhelyiová
Welcome to the Atlassian Community
Kindly navigate to project settings > work items > Screens
Expand the screen scheme used by the work type, click on the screen used by "View Issue" and make sure the field "Account" is added to the view issue screen.
Thank you!
Hello @Jasmeet Kaur
thanks for your response. That seems not to be the problem. I have the same issue.The field Account always was and still is part of my create, view and edit screen. But latest that field disappears when clicking in it and it makes no difference if it is was empty or not. It was definitely working last week. In the create screen it stays there, but when viewing or editing, it disappears.I even checked multiple screens, since I use various screens over different projects, but all projects have the same problem with that Account field.
We're having the same issue company-wide. We use Jira and Tempo Cloud. This just started happening today. We're seeing the same thing in every Jira project we've tested so far.
Hello @Ali Ansari @craethel
We identified that most of the other customers are experiencing this error, and our development team has been made aware of the issue. As a result, we have an internal incident open for this investigation.
Plus 1 for us
thanks
This issue has persisted into today; it's holding up our client billing process. Any update on when this will be resolved?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.