I'm using free plan of Confluence at the moment. Not sure if it's an error or premium planning related? It show as below for a month:
Hi @Truc Nguyen ,
This shouldn't be related to pricing plans. For example, this instance (screenshot below) is on the Free plan as well and I can open this page without an issue.
Have you tried opening it in incognito mode or a new browser? Also, are other users experiencing the same thing?
Cheers,Tobi
Hi @Tomislav Tobijas
I've tried with incognito mode, it show as below
Thanks for the info @Truc Nguyen !
I've asked someone from the Community Support team to review this. They should get back to you within a day or 2.
FYI, I tried to install Swagger UI+ before get this error
Hi @Truc Nguyen
Welcome to Atlassian community!
From the problem summary, I see that you are unable to view the manage app requests page for your instance.
To investigate further we might need to capture the error in the console logs or the HAR files.
Meanwhile, you can also try the below steps to rule out any issues with the browser or network.
Best regards,
Vishalakshi Narayanaswamy
thankyou, but it still returns error.
Can you please confirm all the admin users are impacted by the issue or is it specific to your account?
Best Regards,
Hi @Vishalakshi Narayana Swamy Do you mean Organization admin or User access admin too? I'm the only one with Organization admin role.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.