Good Morning folks.
I am using a table (named RAID Log as shown in the below screenshot) having a column Risk and Issue (in one). Along with this, I have columns like owner, Probability, Impact, Due Date etc. I want to generate the Risk matrix and Issue Matrix (both separate and not in one). Also the matrix should update as and when the data in the table gets updated.
I am successful to some extent. I am able to generate the Risk and Issue matrix (both separated as well) but it does not change as and when the associated table (RAID Log) data changes.
Current work around:
1. I am using 2 dimensional Layout macro.
2. At one side, used Pivot Table macro and inserted my table (Risk only)
3. At the other side, used Pivot Table macro and inserted my table (Issue only)
4. In the Row label used Probability
5. In the Column labels used Impact
6. Also to note, I have placed the RAID Log table in the Table Excerpt macro. I am using this in Table Excerpt Include macro to display the table in other page.

What I want:
1. Both the matrix should be displayed as shown in the screenshot. Also RAID log Table to be displayed so that I can continue using the 6th point above.
2. The Issue Matrix and Risk Matrix should update as and when the data in the associated table (RAID Log) gets updated.