I would like to see if I can get the URL of the release in jira based on the release version from an JIRA API call
Hi @Christian Akcoskun
Not sure to understand, if you query the release using the API, you already know the base url ?
Regards
The thing is I just know the Release Version, and want to get the URL (or the ID of the release) of the release in Jira, in order to update some release notes.
I do not think there is a way, you need to at least know the jira instance the release is created in and the project.
API is limited to
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-project-versions/#api-group-project-versions
Thank you Florian for your kind reply!
I do have of course the projectID and the release version. I was trying to see with JQL if I can get a list of the releases, but I don't think I can.Is there a way with the API to list the releases?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.