Currently when I paste in a confluence doc a string which contains email addresses, Confluence is automatically formatting that string to highlight those addresses. This is achieved by adding anchor <a> html tags on top of my original string.
This is ok as long as you just use the UI, but if you have to use the confluence APIs to get that content, you get into troubles.
The content retuned by confluence APIs will also contain those styling elements. In case of a JSON string that is a huge problem as you won't be able to parse that string as a JSON anymore.
My original string:
{"live":{"sendFromEmail":"test@test.com","sendToCCEmails": ["testdev@test.com","testhelp@test.com"],"sendToEmail": "help@test.com"},"test": {"sendFromEmail": "testhelp@test.com","sendToCCEmails": ["testdev@test.com"],"sendToEmail": "bla@test.com"}}
Confluence API returned string:
{"live":{"<a href=\"mailto:sendFromEmail%22:%22test@test.com\">sendFromEmail":"test@test.com</a>","sendToCCEmails": ["<a href=\"mailto:testdev@test.com\">testdev@test.com</a>"<a>,"testhelp@test.com</a>"],"sendToEmail": "<a href=\"mailto:help@test.com\">help@test.com</a>"},"test": {"sendFromEmail": "<a href=\"mailto:testhelp@test.com\">testhelp@test.com</a>","sendToCCEmails": ["<a href=\"mailto:testdev@test.com\">testdev@test.com</a>"],"sendToEmail": "<a href=\"mailto:bla@test.com\">bla@test.com</a>"}}
Confluence view:

So my question is: how can I instruct confluence to present this string in the original format? Or how can I fetch from confluence the original content (no enhancements.) ?