Hello Atlassian team,
My Jira Software Premium trial has expired and our site is currently deactivated.We would like to keep our site active and downgrade to the Free plan (10 users).
Entitlement number: 144e5dc1-d304-30d9-b399-a17595e48b00Site URL: https://apola-group.atlassian.net
Please help us reactivate the subscription on the Free plan.
Thank you!Vladislav
Hi @Vladislav
Welcome to the community.
Here in community, most of us are Atlassian users like yourself and we don't have access to your environment.
This community is an open public form.
Reach out to Atlassian via https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing?redirectSource=sac-wac-redirect#/ about your site an billing.
Hi, @Marc -Devoteam-Thank you for your responsiveness and willingness to help! I have already tried filling out the form you shared, but unfortunately I don’t have the confirmation/submit button available. I’ve attached a screenshot - could you please advise what can be done in this case?
Don't use the other option, choose the option your account for example.
Hey @Marc -Devoteam- Thank you so much for your help, really appreciate it!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.