Hi Team,
We have just recently moved to Cloud version for JSM. I have created a dashboard for our Exec Team to have easy access to how our Tech Services Help Desk is performing in real time.
I don't particularly want to give the Exec Team full access to the JSM project by granting them a full license and adding them to the service desk team just so they can see a dashboard.
I created a group and added our Exec to the group. I granted that group browse all work items permission in the project. I also granted the group permissions to view the dashboard, however they cannot see a number of the custom reports that I added to it.
The error they get is 'We can't display the gadget. You may not have permission to see the data or the gadget is no lnger supported."
The gadget is supported as I can see the gadget fine when I log in.
Does anyone know of a simple work around or if Atlassian is working on a fix for this? I would have thought providing access to Dashboards for reporting purposes to non-JSM users would have been a no brainer these days.
Thanks
Mike