I am an Org Admin. Is it possible to include a count of the Work Items (WIs) / Issues returned for each Filter on the Filters screen itself? When we offboard employees, I create a Filter of all Open WIs for that user so that it's easy to identify [1] In Progress WIs that need to be flipped to a different Status, and [2] to allow for a Manager / Supervisor to reassign anything critical or urgent.
As a user, it would be beneficial to have the option to view the count of WIs returned for the Filter in question, especially when needing to view many within a particular list (per a keyword search, Owner, Project, etc.).
I checked Atlassian's Jira Cloud Jira list and I didn't see this as a feature request or anything else. I also can't add a new item myself, so starting with the Community. Thanks!
Edits: Missed a few words