Hi
Referring to this deprecation notice https://developer.atlassian.com/changelog/#CHANGE-2046
I changed my code to call .../search/jql instead of .../search but now I am getting a 401 on my responses
Any help is appreciated.
ThanksYatish
Hi @Yatish Madhav ,
A 401 is an unauthorized response. So you are using the wrong/expired/wrongly scoped API key.
Regenerate an api token on https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/security/api-tokens
And It might be helpful if you post your request details here. (Without the authorization token, of course).
Thanks @Rudy Holtkamp
I found my issue.
I was getting that because I was passing the body as a query string and not as the POST payload. Also, i was using JWT as the auth method and not API tokens.
It works now as expected.
I just found it odd to return a 401 instead of a 400 Bad Request.
Thank you
Yatish
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.