Hello,
I have a status pending. And all statuses can transition to pending.
But i don't find the option that pending can transition to any status.
Is it possible ?
Hi @Aurélie Pilette
Yes, then you would have to enable the check box "Allow all statuses to transition to this one" on all other statuses in the workflow
The above will impact, that an issue can move from any status to any status in the workflow
If this will not fit in you setup, then you have to create outgoing transitions from the pending status the the status the issue can transition, if this can be more then one status, then you will need to create a outgoing transition to each of those statuses.
it is not I want.
Example I have the worflow :
open ==> to do ==> In progress ==> done ==> closed
And Pending.
i want that all statuses can transition to pending ==> it is OK whith this option.
But I want thatonly the status pending can transition on all other statuses.
other statuses must follow the workflow
Thanks
Then create an outgoing transition from status pending to each other status in the workflow.
This is the only option you have.
I don't find the option. Do you know where is the option please by a screen ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.