I can't find the setting that tells Plans how far back to include DONE work items (Epics)? All the help articles refer to a setting "Exclusion rules from the left-hand menu" but that is not an option in my Plans Settings? I may have a new interface? Anyone know where this is now? I'd like to make it 365d or more?
Hello @Jason Leeming
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Go to Plan Settings and select Work In Your Plan from the options on the left.
Then select the Removed Work Items tab.
You will see 3 tiles, with one that has a link named View Rules. Click on that.
On the right a panel will open with the field allowing you to specify the age for which Done work items should be removed.
This is documented in the Atlassian documentation here:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/set-an-exclusion-rule-in-advanced-roadmaps/
You can use the Filters in the top left under your plan name and select statuses to show 'Done' Work items;
For the dates you can also user the Date Range under filters and go back to a specific date.Alternatively there is the quick view available in the bottom right of plans which can show views by years, quarters etc, navigate using the arrows here to slide left or right in the view.
Hello,
Welcome to Community
Apart from the details shared Ensure that the "Resolution" field is also in the "done" state. Status and Resolution need to be in "Done" in order for it to appear in JIRA.
YOu may also navigate to work in your plan in plan settings and search for the epic that is not showing and you will also be able to understand why the epics not showing the plans
Thank You,
Prachi
Oh superstar, this worked! I missed the second tab on that page User error!
I tried that, didn't work. Trudy above has answered though so thanks anyway
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.