Hi, I'm looking to use great gadgets so that we can easily display the development and progress of epics assigned to this year. We're not currently using Zephyr and would like to trade. Is there a person that I can discuss this with?
Hello @Tracy Gallant
What are you trying to accomplish with that "trade"?
The apps are provided by two different vendors:
Zephyr - SmartBear
Great Gadgets - StonikByte
If you want to unsubscribe from Zephyr and try to get a refund, That is entirely separate from starting a subscription for a different app provided by a different vendor.
Thank you, that makes sense.
Hi @Tracy Gallant,
I'm the contact person for StonikByte - the creators of the Great Gadgets app.
I can assist you with any questions you may have; please email us at support@stonikbyte.com and I will get in-touch with you shortly.
Regards,
Danut Manda
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.