Whenever I am opening a test case to execute from Execution list the test case is not loading. I have to reload the page many times but still it gives a popup as shown in the image.
Hi @Manish Chaudhari and welcome to the community!
What test tool are you using, X-ray, Zephyr Scale or something else?
Start by checking the app is up to date or if there are any new versions available (Cog in upper right corner -> Manage Apps)
It could be some changes in the Atlassian platform that requires a patching of the app.
Let me know if this helps!
Best regards,/Staffan
Hi @Manish Chaudhari
Welcome to the community.
Can you try another browser, or clear you cache and cookies or even and incognito window, does it still occur?
Otherwise raise a request via Atlassian Support
You will ned to be an admin in the system to raise an issue with Atlassian, if you are not contact one of the admin in you instance to raise this for you
I am using X-ray tool on web browser.The issue is not consistent but when we reload the Jira TC execution page, it does not load and get the following message as mentioned in the image below.NOTE - I am able to open a Story, BUG without any issue. But not the Test case from Execution.
It could be an Xray issue, but at first reach out to Atlassian Support.
This as the provided error message comes from Atlassian
Ok, I will do that thank you for guidance.
Please provide feedback if this has been resolved and what the issue was.
This is always helpful for others in the future.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.