I wanted to access and control my JIRA project with ROVO and I cant see my project, infact I couldn't able to see any project.Kindly help me if I need any special access or rights to see the JIRA projects.
Hi,
Welcome to the community
You mean Rovo cannot access the project or yourself ?
Hi @Roopesh Sontenam
Welcome to the community.
If you can't see any project in Jira, this could mean you don't have a license assigned or you have not been provided access permissions to a project or projects you need to see.
Rovo cant access
Rovo cant access the project APRICOTBSC
Are you in the ROVO Studio and you want to use a JIra project as a source?
If this s the case you run into this https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ROVO-188 , see the workaround provided on the open bug.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.