Hello,
On a Whiteboard with sticky notes, I want to organise a voting session. I create the voting session, start it. I see have still 3 votes available.
But i've no buttons "+" or "-" to add a vote on my sticky notes.
Any idea why?
Thank you!!
Hey @Donatienne Coëme ,
Just to check—are you an owner or collaborator on the whiteboard?Although I'm not sure if that's relevant, but might be worth checking.
Also, are other users experiencing the same thing? > When you start voting round, can no one add votes on sticky notes?
If you could share a screenshot of this behavior, that might help; just note that this is a public forum, so it's not recommended to share sensitive information. 👀
Alternatively, you could reach out to Atlassian Support and check if their team can help out.
Cheers,Tobi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.