I cannot log in to Jira.
Once I try to access my boards it just keeps loading and loading.
This is happening also to other people in my team.
Hello @Juan Carlos Venegas Liñan
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
I don't see any active incidents in the Atlassian Status page
https://status.atlassian.com/
Have you tried in different browser applications, after clearing the browser cache, or a private browser window?
Are you all trying to access the same board URL or different pages? Have you tried accessing different pages within Jira?
Yes, I tried with different browsers and with a private browser window but still nothing. This is happening since today in the morning.
I have 2 boards inside my project, but I get the same error message for both.
Thank you for that additional information.
You did not mention previously that you are getting an error message. What is the message you are getting?
Are users able to access other boards in other projects?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.