Hello everyone!
I am trying to figure out how to solve this problem:
let's say that there are 2 users (user 1 and user 2) that are part of 2 different group (group A and group
. I have issues one issue (task 1) assigned to user 1, and one issue (task 2). There is a task 3 that is not assigned. So the situation is:
- Task1 assigned to user1 (part of group A)
- Task2 assigned to user2 (part of group

- Task3 not assigned
I would like that (from the user point of view):
- user1 can modify only task1 (because is assigned to that)
- user2 can not modify anything
I would like that (from the tasks point of view):
- Task1 modifiable by user1 and admin
- Task2 modifiable only by admin
- Task3 modifiable only by admin
Task1 can be modified by the assignee because the assignee is in the group A. So let's say that group A represents users that can modify issues that are assigned to.
Task2 can not be modified by the assignee because the assignee is in not in group A.
I want to implement these restriction for few reasons:
- I need to assign people to tasks to do resource allocation
- Some people have to manage the work that are assigned to (start date, due date and status)
- Some people need just a read-only mode
Right now i am trying to play with the Permission Scheme, but i can not figure out how to solve my problem...
Thanks in advance!
Andrea