Hey all,
My team has recently noticed that somehow a large number of our pages were moved to the Trash. We're currently migrating from Confluence to ADO so not sure if something went awry in this process, but we need these pages restored so we can migrate them as well. I can only see a way to restore one file at a time, but I think there's over 3,000 pages in the Trash right now so that's not really feasible. This estimate comes from the HTML Inspector in my browser showing at least 3160 rows in the trash table.

I tried looking into creating a Rule to automate the process, but I don't see any field in CQL that captures if a page is in the Trash (I could be missing something though). I tried asking Atlassian Intelligence to create an automation rule to "Restore all pages from trash", but it seems to just hallucinate a "state" field that fails validation.


It seems a bit silly there's an option to "Purge all", but not "Restore all" - or even implement multi-select in the UI for that matter. Does anyone have a recommendation for how to remediate this? We just don't have the time as a team to manually restore this many pages individually.
Thank you!