Hi all. I have an automation for bugs. By agreement within our Product team, if someone prioritizes a bug as a P4 (our lowest priority), we are currently transitioning the bug to Accepted and setting the resolution to WontFix. The idea is that we're not going to expend any resources on such a low priority issue, but we do want to retain the record so that if anyone searches Jira, they will still be able to find the bug and take notice we did not fix anything; rather, we simply closed it.
The automation rule is easy enough:

What I'd like to do is add an additional action within the scope of the "Then: Transition" action. I would like to delete all associated sub-tasks. I've found several variants of this out here in the Community forums, but I haven't found an exact match for what I'm needing to do. Can someone lend a helping hand?