I request that the new Threaded Comments feature be given a REST API endpoint, as it's not yet possible to reply to a comment via API.
Hi @Jen Bauer
Welcome to the community.
I see you already commented on jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-93678
You could create a new feature request there.
Here in community, most of us are Atlassian users like yourself.
This community is an open public form and not Atlassian Support.
Hi @Jen Bauer -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Please see the Atlassian response to that question in the original announcement:
Changes to the API: In this release, we are not implementing any API changes related to the threaded comments feature. We will issue an RFC requesting feedback when we intend to extend the support.
https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Jira-articles/Reply-to-comments-for-meaningful-conversations-in-Jira/bc-p/2988772#M18540
And checking in the Developer Community, I see the same question but no RFC yet.
Kind regards,Bill
Hi @Marc -Devoteam-
FYI -- your link to that suggestion got truncated :^)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.