Dear all,
I would exclude some user groups to raise a request. I have the possibility to restrict a request type and include users, groups, customer accounts and customer organizations (as descripted in https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/add-or-remove-restrictions-on-request-types/).Now my problem is that I have more than 50 organisations to add (= limitation) and if it would be possible to exclude only 2-3 user groups, that would work. But I don't found a solution for exclude some user groups.Do you have a hint for me?BR Toby
Hi @Tobias Bosshard
Unfortunate their is no exclude option, only an include option.
Best solution I can provide you is to add all users/customers that should no be able to raise this request in a new (to be created) group and add group to the request.
Hi Marc,thanks for your answer. I think it's a sad thing that this isn't possible.Remark to your workaround: I have an user group for the people that should't be able to raise a request.I should create a user group with several organisations that should be able to raise a request - and so far I know, this is not possible.
HI @Tobias Bosshard
Create a new group and add all related users to this group that should be able to raise this request.
No you can't add organisations to a group
Hi Marc,thanks for your answer. Yes, for sure, that is theoretically possible. But there are several hundred users who are administered by other people in organizations. That's why I would have to be able to add the organizations, but that is limited to 50.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.