Hey everyone,
I'm looking to get the ITSM with Jira Service Management Foundations (associate) cert.
I believe I'm getting the hang of the Atlassian Learning catalogue. When navigating to the specific ITSM JSM certificate, it led me to the "Adopt ITSM practices to deliver exceptional service" Learning Path. So I completed that.
At the same time, it guided me to the "ITSM with Jira Service Management Foundations certification prep resources" course. So I completed that.
And then I don't remember how it happened, but I ended up at the "Get the most out of Jira Service Management" Learning Path. So I completed that.
And I also hold an ITILv4 Foundation from a couple years ago but haven't been able to actively implement/execute on it for the last year-ish ( unemployment
).
Am I likely good to go for the "ITSM with Jira Service Management Foundations" exam? This process has been a radically different experience than learning and getting the Azure Fundamentals and AWS Cloud Practitioner recently.
Because now that I've gotten the hang of the Atlassian Learning Catalogue, and learned how to sort by both product AND difficulty (lol), I see these other learning paths in the Intermediate difficulty that must share courses with Beginner Learning Paths because they all show somewhere between 10%-20% already complete.
Should I go after those 3 Intermediate Learning Paths too? Or would you say at that point, then I'm getting into a higher level certificate than the ITSM with Jira Service Management Foundations? (Cause if that's the case, maybe I just keep pushing it and get a Pro cert instead of a Associate).
Thanks everyone for taking the time to read. Much obliged.
Respectfully,
Adam N.
Edit: I have no professional experience with Jira. Only the free tier JSM and Confluence and Statuspage products for the last week or so.