I have been working to do an initial upload of my parent tasks into our Jira project space. I continuously received this error After trying to associate the Issue Key or Issue ID (both of which are identifiers for the epic) it still would not allow me to associate them to the correct epics. What am I doing wrong here?
Hi, @Natalie Blenker In your import file, you must associate using the issue ID.This way Jira will interpret it better to make the link.Best regards,Jean Horn
Hello @Jean Horn thanks for the reply. I actually did try this and had the ISSUE ID sourced from an export of the epics we created. Using that ID and associating it to ISSUE ID also gave me the same error back. So I added in the ISSUE Key as well and still no cigar.
Did you first create the epic, and then import the issues? Or are you importing everything together?
Yes I created the epics already, just looking to associate my parent tasks in the import with said epics.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.