We would like to configure our email server, subject and body for the email message that is automatically sent when we create new users in our confluence page.
Is this possible? We are using Confluence Cloud.
Hello Grzegorz,
I'm afraid there's no such option to customise e-mail templates on Confluence Cloud.
See this pages for Cloud restrictions: This and this
Eduardo
Hi there! I try to set up the JIRA Service Desk (Cloud version).
After our client wrote us an e-mail for the first time (and his account is created), he also receives "Welcome to Atlassian Cloud" e-mail, but I can't find the e-mail template to change the default body text.
I found all other notification's templates, but not for the welcome e-mail.
Is it possible to change the default body text for this e-mail?
What about Confluence Server (we're on 7.11.1), is it possible the change the default email welcome message there?
We're using Confluence for external-facing documentation and users can only view to the current text is not appropriate at all (internal users are automatically added from AD)
Thanks,Dorte
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.